The Santa Barbara Bowl strives to provide a spectacular experience to all our guests. Please adhere to the following for everyone's safety and enjoyment.
Santa Barbara Bowl Concert Limit of Liability
Public Health Notice
You and your guests should be aware that an inherent risk of exposure to infectious diseases (including COVID-19/coronavirus and influenza) exists in public places where groups of people are present.
There are currently no entry restrictions in place. Certain artists may require entry restrictions (mask, proof of vaccination or more) which will be posted in that concert's show detail page and be reasonably communicated to ticket purchasers.
All guests will be required to go through security check process.
Santa Barbara Bowl is a smoke-free facility.
- No tobacco
- No vaping
- No marijuana
Consistent with Santa Barbara County and Santa Barbara City law.
For safety and speed of entry, a No Bags policy is enforced.
Guests may bring a small handheld purse or clutch - maximum size is 10" x 7" x 2" (about the size of a small hard-cover book).
Smaller infant and medical bags may be allowed; please discuss with personnel at security check.
Please be respectful of fellow concert-goers.
- Keep talking to a minimum.
- Do not encroach in others' space.
- Help everyone have the best time possible.
Rain or Shine
All events will take place rain or shine.
Umbrellas create sightline restrictions and are not allowed at any event.
Seating, Standing & Dancing
Please be considerate and neighborly to other guests and refrain from conduct that is offensive or physically dangerous.
- Remain in assigned seat or open public areas.
- Please do not enter restricted areas.
- Avoid standing or loitering in aisles and stairways as fire code regulations require they be clear at all times.
- Be considerate of guests who want to watch the show by not obstructing others' view.
- Dance in designated areas, such as the floor area when permitted.
Food & Beverage
No outside food or beverage allowed. No containers like glass bottles, cans, ice chests, or picnic baskets allowed.
One factory-sealed, plastic water bottle up to 1L (33.8oz) is allowed per person.
One empty reusable water bottle up to 1L (33.8oz) (plastic or stainless steel) is allowed per person.
To purchase or possess alcoholic beverages, you must
- Be 21 years of age or older,
- Present a valid driver’s license or approved identification to appropriate Bowl staff,
- Wear the alcohol wristband at all times.
When purchasing alcoholic drinks, you may only purchase two per person standing at the window. You may not purchase drinks for those not present at the window.
Photo & Video
Permission to record is left to artist discretion. Please check the Bowl's home page on the day of the concert for details on what the artist has approved. Unless noted, no recording is allowed. This includes:
- Video Recording
- Audio Recording
Appropriate Dress & Restricted Items
Please dress appropriately and refrain from bringing potentially dangerous or illegal items to the show. To keep all guests safe, the following are prohibited:
- Bare feet
- Spiked clothing or jewelry
- Gang emblems or insignias
- Weapons or weapon-like devices of any kind
- Pepper spray
- Fireworks or sparklers
- Controlled substances
- Laser Pointers
- Glow sticks
- Backpacks or Large Bags
- Sleeping Bags
- Seat Cushions with Exposed Metal
- Banners or Signs
- Unapproved promotional material or merchandise
- Selfie Sticks
Lost & Found
The Bowl is not responsible for any articles lost or left behind. Any item turned in to the Box Office will be kept for 30 days.