Accessibility at the Bowl
Please contact the Bowl Box Office at 805-962-7411 for additional information.
Concertgoers wishing to arrange accessible seating may do so in person at the BowlBox Office during regular business hours or via the Bowl's web-site by clicking the accessible link for a concert. Please contact the box office during business hours with questions.
The complimentary accessible shuttle transports patrons to the Bowl's Main Plaza and back to the Lower Plaza from gate opening through concert's end for every event.
- Lower Plaza pickup at the Security Check.
- Main Plaza pickup at back-stage gates.
All ADA spaces are $10.
Contact Bowl Box Office during regular business hours to pre-reserve a space in the main Bowl lot.
Once those are sold out, patrons may
- Park at SB High School in Accessible locations
- Drop on corner of Milpas and Anapamu
The Bowl’s entire seating area has been ‘looped’ for high-quality assistive listening.
To use the Hearing Loop:
- Switch your hearing aid or cochlear implant to the “T”, telephone, or hearing loop program. Most hearing aids are supplied with a T-coil but if you are unsure, please check with your audiologist or hearing aid specialist.
- Request a receiver from a volunteer usher. A credit card or ID will be held and returned after the concert.
Hearing loop systems take the sound straight from the mix-board, through an amplifier and into a magnetic-field generating looped wire. Hearing aids equipped with telecoils (T-coils) pick up the signal automatically with no background or extraneous noises.
Please take a moment to watch this explanation video for more details: