Santa Barbara Bowl Staffing Season 2020
Please review current opportunities for the 2021 Concert Season.
If you have a passion for performing arts and events, consider applying to become part of the Bowl family!
- Solid starting pay for non-volunteer positions
- Meet new friends
- Work with a non-profit community-centered organization
A list of departments currently hiring is provided below.
- Be a part of facilities and event operations
- Currently seeking 1-3 hard-working and dedicated people to work primarily on event days and set-up days to assist with all things facilities and event operations
- Requires ability to stand and walk for long periods of time and the ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Requires a positive attitude, ability to communicate well, team-oriented, and a willingness to learn new things.
- Be a part of the event and security staff.
- Positions are through Miller Event Management
Food and Beverage
- Be a part of the Bowl’s food, beverage and artist merch team.
- Seasonal positions directly with the Santa Barbara Bowl
- Currently seeking two to three part-time enthusiastic people as dish-washers on event days. Each shift is six to eight hours. This position requires long periods of standing and ability to lift up to 30 pounds.
Parking Staff – Shuttle Driver
- Be a part of the vehicle operations group
- Positions are through Bluestar Parking
- A fun and energetic group of community people! Volunteer usher positions are currently full for now. Check back soon!
- Volunteer for SBBIKE and help make a giant impact. The Santa Barbara Bowl sponsors complimentary bike valet for every concert.
- Please note: you must be a registered member of SBBIKE in order to volunteer.
Full Time Positions
The Santa Barbara Bowl employs a small staff of full-time personnel. It is rare that opportunities for full-time employment arise. They will be posted here if an opportunity becomes available.