1. Due to the historic design of the Santa Barbara Bowl, it is recommended that all patrons arrive early - 90 minutes before scheduled start of concert - to ensure ease and comfort of parking and entry to venue.
2. The Bowl is located in a residential neighborhood; please be respectful of our valued neighbors. Use the High School parking lot, park in legal areas, keep noise to a minimum and don't litter.
From North: Take 101 South to Santa Barbara. Exit Milpas St.-NORTH Merge right on to Milpas St. (away from the ocean). Travel approximately 1.5 miles up Milpas. Santa Barbara Bowl will be located on the right-hand side.
From South: Take 101 North to Santa Barbara. Exit Milpas St . Turn right (away from the ocean). Travel approximately 1.5 miles up Milpas. Santa Barbara Bowl will be located on the right-hand side.
Green your footprint with these alternatives:
- Complimentary Bike Valet through Santa Barbara Bicycle Coalition. We will valet your bike right near the entry gate, keep it secure and send you on your way with ease at the end of the concert. All for no charge!
- Ride with Uber.
For your safety, the following policies apply when parking at Santa Barbara High School.
- Parking for Bowl for patrons is located at Santa Barbara High School, less than 200 yards away from the venue.
- Parking is $15 per car.
- No alcohol.
- No amplified music.
- No loitering in vehicles or on foot.
- Parking lot closes 30 minutes after concert ends.
- The Santa Barbara Bowl and Santa Barbara High School assume no responsibility for theft or damage to your car or property while parked on the premises.
Customers desiring a reserved accessible space, please contact the Santa Barbara Bowl Box Office at 805-962-7411.