We work with local Santa Barbara County restaurants and companies to bring you the most delicious experience possible.
Concessions are located in the Lower Plaza and include an Entree Booth, Snack & Coffee Booth, and Beer & Wine Booth. At most concerts beer, wine and snack cart will also be located in The Scranton Overlook behind sections A, B, and C.
As a courtesy to other patrons and everyone's comfort, no smoking is permitted while waiting in line for concessions. Smoking is permitted in the main concession plaza while not lined up. Guests who desire a completely smoke-free environment can enjoy the Bowl's new Overlook at the top of the house.
Santa Barbara Bowl Signature Items
- Cantella's Firestone DBA Beer Bratwurst served on a Deux Bakery pretzel Bun with Sauerkraut, Grilled Onions, and House Made Sweet & Spicy
- Frito Bowl - Fritos, Chili, and Shredded Cheese. Topped with Green Onion.
- The House Pasta Salad
- The House Green Salad
- Pizza — Pepperoni, BBQ Chicken, Veggie, Cheese
The Blue Owl
- Cold Tri Tip Banh Mi Sandwich
- Spicy Pork Over White Rice
El Zarape Mexican Food
- Carne Asada Burrito
- Chicken Burrito
- Grilled Vegetable Burrito
- All Beef Hot Dogs & Chili Dogs
- Edna's Bakery Fresh Baked Brownies
- Miss Vickie's Kettle Potato Chips - Sea Salt, Salt & Vinegar, BBQ
Snacks and Coffee
- Artisan pretzels from Pretzel Guild
- Coffee, Tea, Hot Chocolate
- Shalhoob Beef Jerky — Original, Peppered, Teriyaki
- Deux Bakery — Fresh Baked Cookies — Chocolate Chip, Sugar, Peanut Butter
- Miss Vickie's Kettle Potato Chips — Sea Salt, Salt & Vinegar, BBQ
- Santa Barbara Popcorn Co. — Sea Salt, Maple & Brown Sugar, Jalapeno Jack
- Peacock Farms Trail Mix
- Candy — assorted
- Pepsi, Diet Pepsi, Sierra Mist
- Caribbean Coffee — Tap Coffee and Black Tea
Beer & Wine
- Bud Light
- Firestone DBA, Union Jack IP, and 805
- Dos Equis Lager
- Sierra Nevada Pale Ale
- Shock Top Belgian White
- Stella Artois Lager & Cidre
A variety of wines from local vineyards and wineries are proudly served.