The Santa Barbara Bowl Foundation is a not-for-profit organization dedicated to hosting world-class events and experiences in a spectacular setting. This goal is achieved by improving and maintaining the facilities, making our community a better place through youth outreach and greener practices, and providing unparalleled customer service.
- Over 600 concerts since the year 2000
- Over 1.2 million concert-goers since 2010
- Almost $50 million in improvements funded by private donations
- 71% of major donors give more than once. The Bowl creates Donors For Life
- $2.1m funding distributed to programs since 2010
- 2,281 tickets subsidized since the start of Community Ticket Subsidy in 2016
- 550 instruments repaired or replaced per year over the last 5 years
- Stage roof can hang 250,000 pounds of equipment
- All stonework done by stones quarried on-site
- First out-door event venue in the United States to install a Hearing Loop
- Over 65,000 plastic cups off-set
- 5,000 bikes valeted for FREE!
- 91.8% of event waste diverted from land-fill since 2016