Jackson Brownewith special guest: Leslie Mendelson
Date: Sunday, September 05, 2021
Start Time: 7:00 PM
Jackson Browne has written and performed some of the most literate and moving songs in popular music and has defined a genre of songwriting charged with honesty, emotion and personal politics. He was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 2004 and the Songwriter’s Hall of Fame in 2007.
Except for a brief period in NYC in the late 1960s, Jackson has always lived in Southern California. His debut album came out on David Geffen’s Asylum Records in 1972. Since then, he has released fourteen studio albums, four collections of live performances, two “best of” compilations, two DVDs and several single recordings. Jackson’s new studio album, “Downhill From Everywhere” is set for worldwide release on July 23, 2021.
COVID-19 Policies for Jackson Browne
Arrive Early! Gates will open at 5:30 PM. By adding vaccination and negative test checks, entry may be slower than usual.
Please be patient and help us get everyone in quickly and safely.
Vaccination or Proof of Negative Test Required for Entry
For the safety and comfort of all guests, proof of completed vaccination or negative COVID-19 test, including children 12 and under, will be required for entry.
Proof is your government issued ID AND one of the following:
- CDC Vaccination Card
- Original vaccination card, printed copy of vaccination card or photo of vaccination card on your phone.
- CA Digital Vaccine Record
- Proof of Negative COVID-19 test within 72 hours from time of entry to venue.
- All unvaccinated or partially vaccinated guests will be required to show a negative test.
- Acceptable tests are Diagnostic Tests, Molecular Tests, RT-PCR Tests, NAAT Tests, Antigen Tests & Antibody (Serology) Tests.
- Santa Barbara County Testing Sites
Bring a mask! You will need one when using the restroom.
- Indoors- Masks are REQUIRED for hallways and restrooms.
- Outdoors- Masks are strongly encouraged for everyone. Non or partially vaccinated patrons are required to wear a mask.
- Rain or Shine
- Important Notice Affecting Your Rights, Health and Safety: An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 (coronavirus) exists in public places where groups of people are present. By purchasing or otherwise accepting a ticket to any Santa Barbara Bowl (Bowl) event, you are acknowledging that you understand this inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19, including serious illness and death, in public places where groups of people are present, such as the Bowl. This risk extends beyond you to people with whom you may come into contact who may thereafter be exposed to COVID-19. By attending the Bowl, you and your guests are voluntarily assuming all risks related to COVID-19 exposure. You and your guests, on behalf of yourselves and your family members, heirs and representatives, agree, to the fullest extent permitted by law, not to hold any event organizers, venue owners and operators, artists, performers or any of their respective employees, agents, managers, insurers or contractors, liable for any COVID-19-related illness or injury, including death, of yourself or any third parties with whom you come into contact, in connection with attendance at the Bowl by you or your guests. You are voluntarily choosing to attend the Bowl in your sole discretion and understand that you will not be able to hold anyone associated with the Bowl liable for any harm. By attending the Bowl, you and your guests are agreeing to observe all applicable instructions/guidance from the venue, legal requirements and public health guidance regarding safety protocols while attending the Bowl.