COVID Policies and Procedures for Patrons
COVID protocols and procedures:
Santa Barbara Bowl will match current recommendations and guidelines of CDC and local health agencies.
Entry requirements may change show by show. Please visit the concert detail page of the show you are attending for full information on vaccination, test or masking requirements.
When purchasing a ticket to a Santa Barbara Bowl event, you agree to COVID safety entry requirements in effect at the time of the event.
* Please note: Some artists may require a shorter period for testing. Please note the following details:
We recommend all customers regardless of vaccination status wear a mask while in close contact with others or when indoors.
Indoors - Masks are encouraged. Non or partially vaccinated patrons are required to wear a mask.
Outdoors - Masks are encouraged.
- By entering without a mask, you are self-attesting that you are fully vaccinated.
- Guests may remove masks when actively eating or drinking.
- Disposable masks will be made available upon request.
The COVID-19 pandemic is a fluid and ever-changing situation. All information is subject to change without notice.
Events will be held in accordance with applicable public health requirements as of the date of such event and which may change at any time as determined by federal, state or local government agencies, artist, promoter or venue; such requirements may include, without limitation, changes to capacity, attendance procedures and entry requirements.
This web page will be updated as frequently as is reasonable to communicate the latest changes to event protocol, procedures and policies.
Limit of Liability
Important Notice Affecting Your Rights, Health and Safety: An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 (coronavirus) exists in public places where groups of people are present. By purchasing or otherwise accepting a ticket to any Santa Barbara Bowl (Bowl) event, you are acknowledging that you understand this inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19, including serious illness and death, in public places where groups of people are present, such as the Bowl. This risk extends beyond you to people with whom you may come into contact who may thereafter be exposed to COVID-19. By attending the Bowl, you and your guests are voluntarily assuming all risks related to COVID-19 exposure. You and your guests, on behalf of yourselves and your family members, heirs and representatives, agree, to the fullest extent permitted by law, not to hold any event organizers, venue owners and operators, artists, performers or any of their respective employees, agents, managers, insurers or contractors, liable for any COVID-19-related illness or injury, including death, of yourself or any third parties with whom you come into contact, in connection with attendance at the Bowl by you or your guests. You are voluntarily choosing to attend the Bowl in your sole discretion and understand that you will not be able to hold anyone associated with the Bowl liable for any harm. By attending the Bowl, you and your guests are agreeing to observe all applicable instructions/guidance from the venue, legal requirements and public health guidance regarding safety protocols while attending the Bowl.
Please do not attend if any of the following is true:
- Within 14 days of attending, you have tested positive or have been exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19.
- Within 48 hours prior to attending, you have experienced flu-like symptoms or COVID-19 symptoms including but not limited to a fever of 100.4 or higher, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, chills, headache, sore throat, loss of taste or smell, nasal congestion, runny nose, vomiting, diarrhea, fatigue or any other symptoms associated with COVID-19.
Wash your hands frequently and thoroughly.
Hand sanitizer stations will be set up throughout the venue for your comfort.