Community Ticket Subsidy
What is CTS?
SB Bowl offers SUBSIDIZED tickets to concerts for organizations and programs serving youth in Santa Barbara County. These tickets are available for organizations to bring their students to experience live performing arts.
Priority is given to programs with a strong performing arts component.
- Tickets for students
- Tickets for the chaperones
- Food vouchers at Bowl concerts
The cost to each participant is only $5.00! Generous donations pay for the remaining cost of the tickets.
Funding for CTS has comes from local foundations, individual donors, and support from each concert ticket sold.
Please visit Bowl Concerts Page for a list of upcoming concerts.
First step - Sign up
How to sign up
If your organization works with youth in Santa Barbara County, you might qualify for CTS. Please send an email to Outreach program manager, Lyndsay Cooke, with information about your program and the participating youth.
Second step - Request
How to request
Send an email to Jacob Grayston (you will be provided the correct contact information once you have been registered).
Email should include:
- Which concert you wish to attend
- Name/s of student/s participating
- Name of any and all chaperones
- Registered program or organization
- Number of tickets requested
Deadline for requesting tickets is THREE WEEKS (21 days) prior to the date of the concert including weekends.
Limits and guidelines
4 ticket limit per organization per concert.
- Valid ID or Student ID must be presented at Bowl's Will Call to pick up tickets - NO EXCEPTIONS.
- $5.00 per ticket is due at the time you pick up tickets - NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Tickets will be ready for pick-up at Bowl's Will Call TWO HOURS before the start of the concert.
- Tickets are intended for student use. Teacher, parent or program chaperones are encouraged. However, there must be at least ONE student in the group when picking up tickets.
- Failure to follow these guidelines may jeopardize future participation in CTS.
This program is for students 18 and under. For groups that contain students younger than 16, it is recommended that a chaperone also attend.
EXCEPTIONS: On occasion, exceptions to age, number of tickets or other limitations may be accepted. All exceptions MUST be pre-approved by Bowl Outreach through email before deadline.