Proof for Vaccination or Negative Test Required for Entry.
For the safety and comfort of all guests, proof of completed vaccination or negative COVID-19 test, including children 12 and under, will be required for entry.
Proof is your government issued ID AND one of the following:
- CDC Vaccination Card
- Original vaccination card, printed copy of vaccination card or photo of vaccination card on your phone.
- CA Digital Vaccine Record
- Proof of Negative COVID-19 test within 72 hours from time of entry to venue.
- All unvaccinated or partially vaccinated guests will be required to show a negative test.
- Santa Barbara County Testing Sites
- Acceptable tests are Diagnostic Tests, Molecular Tests, RT-PCR Tests, NAAT Tests, Antigen Tests & Antibody (Serology) Tests.
Bring a mask! You will need one when using the restroom.
In compliance with California Department of Public Health and Santa Barbara County Public Safety
Indoors - Masks are REQUIRED for hallways and restrooms.
Outdoors - Masks are strongly encouraged for everyone. Non or partially vaccinated patrons are required to wear a mask.
- By entering without a mask, you are self-attesting that you are fully vaccinated.
- Guests may remove masks when actively eating or drinking.
- Disposable masks will be made available upon request.
- Gaiters, bandanas, and coverings with exhalation vents are prohibited.
- Guests unable to wear proper face coverings will not be admitted into the venue.