Everyone's favorite event has returned! Pianos on State is back for the 9th installment of the interactive musical experience.
13 pianos have been placed up and down State Street and hand painted by selected local artists.
Checkout the pianos anytime from October 2- October 24 between 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM. Pianos are open for the public to enjoy, stop and play a tune!
Make sure to also stop by for some awesome performances put on by Santa Barbara County youth performing arts organizations. Take a look at the schedule here.
Today The Piano Boys will be playing from 5:00 PM - 7:00 PM at the SB Library piano on the corner of State and Anapamu.
Out of the Box Theatre will also be performing at 6pm at the piano on the corner of State and Victoria.
Check out all the piano locations below:
- 700 State St. @ Ortega St.
- 933 State St. @ Carrillo
- Bank of America (State & Canon Perdido)
- Heritage Oaks Bank (State & Figueroa)
- Lobero Theatre (Canon Perdido off State)
- Marshalls (State & Canon Perdido)
- Montecito Bank & Trust (State & Carrillo)
- Old Navy (State & Anapamu)
- First Republic Bank (State & Anapamu)
- Santa Barbara Airport (Not shown on map)
- Starbucks (State & Victoria)
- The Red Piano (State & Haley)
- The Arts Fund (Yanonali off State)